Dub's Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dub's Stuff

Post by dubyahhh on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:06 pm

I do stuff! I do some things too. Here are a few videos of "talents" that I have since this forum is pretty bare at the moment! Someone has to compete with Jamie, at least a little. Razz

Me FCing TTFAF v4.0 on my iPad:

Me FCing The Devil Went Down To Georgia (much more impressive, in my opinion):

Aaaaaand me doing that juggling stuffs (to be fair, I wasn't any good then (in reference to the ending)):

Oh, and I can do a 3x3 Rubik's Cube, totally forgot I recorded this:

So there's what I do! I can now do many more tricks with three balls; four balls and tricks with them, specifically columns and a reverse right handed cascade; and three pins as well as I think maybe one or two things with them, such as under the leg and an occasional double flip, which if I can ever get to doing EVERY throw would look AWESOME.

I'm better at tapping now but I don't have a camera so no more videos for now... Maybe someday. They take a lot of effort to record. Unless you have an actual setup which I do not.

There was a video of me juggling and singing the element song, I might show that here if this gets some real comments. I sang happy birthday to jean too once just because. I was juggling too of course since, in my opinion, that distracts people from my singing.

Hmmm... I play the piano a little, but it's definitely not what you'd call a "talent." It's more of a hobby that I'm trying to improve on, like juggling was at one point. If I can ever play a song well enough to record it for here then I will, but I REALLY wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you guys. Piano is more of a personal battle for me than a public talent. I always envied my mom for playing it and my brother has memorized a few songs (I don't know if he can truly read the sheet music (he's in our school band so he can read sheet music, but it's knowing what key to hit and for how long more than knowing what the notes are) or if he just had mom show him) and I hate when he can do stuff I can't so... It's a sort of ongoing project, I suppose.

I also suppose I paint fairly quickly. As in, paint rooms and whatnot. That really isn't a talent so much as a job skill though. It was pretty cool to see how much faster I got in two weeks of painting anyway. Or how much faster anybody gets at any menial job after a couple weeks. I don't know where I was going with this.

You guys are talented too! Come on! Post about it! I know Ryan is making a game, that's cool and not something I could do so I think it's a talent (or skill, whatever)! You all do stuff, I'm sure that SOMEBODY wants to tell everyone about it! I don't particularly like telling anything about myself (ignore my re-intro, that was a one time thing) but I do like reading what everybody else does. So let's see something!

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dub's Stuff

Post by Shycheers on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Oh do talented dub nicely done hugs
Shycheers
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryugecin on Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:21 am

Sheesh, why is it so quiet? 

Loving the beacheagle grip. I was never able to "decouple" my 2-3 fingers...

2014-03-02 16:44:40

ryugecin
Amber
Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top