TTR Customs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TTR Customs

Post by dubyahhh on Wed May 28, 2014 9:10 am

Before you ask:

"download link?"

Please read below.

----------

Google is your friend, everyone. I know this forum is for charts from our members, but as I get asked this question so often and see it so often and I think this would go in this particular forum anyway, so here it is:

Click Here Before Asking For Links

Before you ignore what someone did (their screenshot/video/whatever) and ask for only a download link, please look here assuming you've already checked the rest of the forum for our charters' charts. I do ask that you try the charts here first as I know our charters would appreciate it, but if you are so inclined you can mosey on down to the other site I have posted above and feel free to browse to your heart's content.

For example, Stratofortress is here: Stratofortress (also, I can confirm that despite the description saying there are 1497 notes, there are actually 1496. Just so you're all aware. Razz )

As far as other tracks go, I recommend, again, simply googling the track name and adding "TTR" after it. Several of the links I've been asked for came from descriptions in YouTube videos, such as "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" track that everyone seemed to just want the link for. I do not know the exact videos, and I think you're perfectly capable of finding them in about five minutes if you really try hard enough.

This should cut down on a lot of unnecessary posts. Thanks for reading!

Last edited by dubyahhh on Wed May 28, 2014 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stuffs)

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TTR Customs

Post by i_am_your_king on Wed May 28, 2014 1:02 pm

..... Download link? ... Joking :p ... Thanks for this dub. I didn't know about that site.

i_am_your_king
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dubyahhh on Wed May 28, 2014 1:11 pm

It's fine, I just notice people ask every time someone posts a screenshot or video. There are a lot of songs there that people have asked for. I do hope this is useful for some people. It's a nice resource to have. Smile

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i_am_your_king on Wed May 28, 2014 1:17 pm

It is. I just played stratofortress. Lol. 1336k score, 555 note streak. Gonna be getting more

i_am_your_king
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top