The Return of James, the Panty Dropper.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of James, the Panty Dropper.

Post by XxHydroxX on Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello, TTNB'ers, or maybe I should say 'Long time, no see.' Razz

Well, I suppose I can begin with my introduction here, for those that don't know me and to amuse those that do. I am James, a 20 year old white boy with a love for music, socializing, bacon and poon. xD During my time in the TTR world, I was known as XxHydroxX. I was a Tapulous Mod for 2 years before leaving around 2012, so I have been away for a little over 2 years now. I was Ruby here [On 4 separate occasions Razz ], Super Admin/Angel/Diamond Admin/Briefly Leader at a site which probably shouldn't be named around here due to past conflicts. Those that missed the TTR world from said site are probably here and know more of who I am and the past. During this time, I was also helping Deborah with certain things around this site since I preferred to stay neutral during the chaos, especially considering I had friends on both sides of the topic and aside from playful confrontation which I can bust people's balls/chops, heavy actual confrontation isn't my forte'.
     History aside, here is what I've been doing since then. Since then, I have finished a year of college at Texas Tech University where I was a Red Raider and had a great time, but since I came from a Middle-Class White family, scholarships were nonexistent since the policy of America's education is screwed up due to corrupt politics that doesn't bother helping middle class people unless you are of descent other than White. 'Equal Opportunity' is a hoax in America, but I won't delve into that so much, because expressing an opinion here that doesn't coincide with Democratic leaders here is considered bigoted and racist, even if 'Equal Opportunity' itself is racist as well. However, where one door closes, one opens. Because of this, I am in the US Navy now, where in late December, I will be going to the Navy's Nuclear Engineering school in Charleston, in South Carolina. After spending the next 27 months there, I will get my education via that route before serving 4 years after that. After which, I intend to go civilian and be a Nuclear Technologies expert in the medical field and help with EKGs, Chemotherapy, etc.
     I have missed my TTR friends, and now that I have some free time, I can get into the last remnant of the community still left. It makes me happy to see that some part of the old members are still around. I remember some old friends here and from the other sites and hope that I see some of my dudes and dudettes here. It's been a while, and it's been real, so I hope that the good times can still roll a little longer. It'd be a nice dose of nostalgia to see some of you guys in chat again.

Anyway, enough of me rambling. No one should take this introduction forum so seriously, but as those that know me will tell you, when I start typing a post, it's hard for me to stop. Razz Anyway, later guys, hope to chat to all of you guys.

XxHydroxX
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Return of James, the Panty Dropper.

Post by dubyahhh on Sun May 11, 2014 11:05 pm

James! It's great to see you around! I'm glad to see you here. Smile

I won't argue with anything in the beginning of your second paragraph, I can relate and fully agree with you that it's very unfair. I'm sorry that that impeded your road to an education.

I'm very happy it didn't stop you though! My dad went into the Navy and eventually got his degree, albeit not in anything even remotely related to Nuclear Engineering or Technologies. I think it's a pretty decent deal, I hope it works out for you! As I recall you're smart enough to succeed in any field you want. I'm happy you're on the math and science end of the spectrum!

Actually, before I start to end this post, I do want to ask about how much chemistry you have to take for your degree. I recently accomplished my long term goal of being approved (paperwork slowed me down, imagine that) to dual major in Bioprocess Engineering and Chemistry and it makes me wonder what classes you'd have to take to get a degree in anything related to Nuclear Engineering. I'd imagine there's a fair amount of overlap in our curriculums (I say this in a general sense, I doubt the specialized classes would be very similar) and I figure I may as well ask.

Okay, that out of the way, to end I just want to reiterate that it's great to see you! We're all that's left of Tapulous' once sprawling community and it's really great to see an older name around (especially one that's actually older than I (or maybe even Sadaar... Huh. Nuts!)) I hope you have enough time to spend a little with us every once in a while! ^^

Last edited by dubyahhh on Mon May 12, 2014 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It copied a weird format, hopefully this will make it easier to read. :\)

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shycheers on Mon May 12, 2014 12:29 am

So nice 2 c ur still around
Shycheers
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHydroxX on Mon May 12, 2014 2:32 am

@dubyahh Well, I only have 26 hours thus far, but as far as Chemistry goes, I have studed Chemistry 342-1 and 342-2, which is a Thermodynamics and a Quantum Mechanics course[s], and my Maths were Calculus 2 and 3, forgot the code numbers for those however haha. I am insanely left-brain-dependent, so the Math & Science side of the spectrum comes easy to me. And yes, I am getting my degrees via Navy, and wrapped up the last 5 hours for one degree at Purdue [That one gives the Associate's in Nuclear Engineering] while I will get a degree accredited through the Navy in Physics as well, a deal kind of like your father got though the Navy. Smile   You see, the Navy depends on Nuclear Engineers, which is why only people w/ a 240 on a certain section of the ASVAB can get in, or by getting a 92+ on the percentile. I, however, got a 97 on it [99 is the max], so they loved selling the Nuclear program to me, on top of adding a $12,000 enlistment bonus for even my first enlistment when I swore in on December. Right now, all I'm doing is playing the waiting game until they say "Here is your ticket to Charleston, be here at [Insert military time format here]. "

Other than that, I cannot tell what courses I will be taking until I sign in, go through procedures and all that good stuff. When I check in and whatnot, I'll be sure to update you on the courses. Smile 

@shycheers Hey there, nice to see your gorgeous breasts face again. Razz

XxHydroxX
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by _UNDISPUTED_13 on Mon May 12, 2014 8:57 am

Welcome back i still remember you from a while .. back then Razz
_UNDISPUTED_13
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shycheers on Tue May 13, 2014 11:06 am

Lol thanks James never a dull moment wit u Razz
Shycheers
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top