I finally did it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I finally did it!

Post by dubyahhh on Mon May 05, 2014 5:51 pm

Took me forever but I got the FC! Anybody else still playing tap tap? I have plenty of songs so it isn't too bad, but sometimes I wonder how all of you guys are doing with it.

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I finally did it!

Post by Marksman on Tue May 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Still going at Tap Tap. Don't really have the Tapulous charts, so the Tap Tap community charts are helping out quite well :p
Marksman
Silver
Silver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by twister776923 on Wed May 07, 2014 1:31 am

Still playing Tap Tap, but only once a week this year as I dont have much free time Sad

Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iwonwae on Thu May 08, 2014 8:45 am

I'm playing when i have a chance and nice FC
Download link pls

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHydroxX on Mon May 12, 2014 3:02 am

dubyahhh wrote:

Took me forever but I got the FC! Anybody else still playing tap tap? I have plenty of songs so it isn't too bad, but sometimes I wonder how all of you guys are doing with it.

Oh my god, so much nostalgia in one picture. I remember when I FC'ed it over 3-4 years ago, it was my first reasonably hard song to FC. I think I stopped when I got 1.8m near exact, but it was a while ago. After I FC'd that, it motivated me to FC that one song by "Bachelors of Science" [The Ice Dance] that I think Hadriel charted. Good times.

XxHydroxX
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryugecin on Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 pm

twister776923 wrote:Still playing Tap Tap, but only once a week this year as I dont have much free time Sad
this x1000000 ^^^^^^

2014-03-02 16:44:40

ryugecin
Amber
Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by i_am_your_king on Tue May 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Download link please?

i_am_your_king
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holy_Undead on Fri May 30, 2014 8:18 am

great job Dub and i havent played in some time

Holy_Undead
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by say892 on Fri May 30, 2014 7:08 pm

i_am_your_king wrote:Download link please?

http://ttrcustoms.us/#track=1283724691-a

Congrats dub you little n00b! Just played it actually right now, and only got 964K, 98%... I'm rusty! But nice job! I know how hard you work on your tapping goals. Smile

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dubyahhh on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:36 pm

If you're still playing with thumbs then that song's a killer too, Ryan. At the very least you'd need to DX it. I think.... I'm running though the chart in my head right now; I believe it would actually be easier for a lefty. There are a few rather difficult parts where you need to vibrate your right hand (for righties like me) that would obviously require alternating left and right hand fingers for a lefty. Meaning the two right lanes have tough spots and lefties use two hands for those lanes whereas a righty would generally cover them both with their right hand. I think that makes sense. My point was that it might be a tad easier for you. Razz

Side note, I tried this song again today and I got a solid 100k lower. Sad I haven't had much time to play because of work and I think it's gotten to me. Or I'm just having a temporary dip in skill level. My hands get pretty tired from painting all day, maybe that makes me slower. No idea. Beats me!

I do work pretty hard on my goals. I never managed to succeed with rolls to a great extent. They're just horrible horrible things that my brain can't see through. It sees every other pattern but it can't make up for my fingers being too slow for a roll. :/ oh well, I'll stick to alternating songs like this rather than ones with really fast multi-lane rolls (I'm looking at you here ryu)!

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryugecin on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:42 pm

dubyahhh wrote:If you're still playing with thumbs then that song's a killer too, Ryan. At the very least you'd need to DX it. I think.... I'm running though the chart in my head right now; I believe it would actually be easier for a lefty. There are a few rather difficult parts where you need to vibrate your right hand (for righties like me) that would obviously require alternating left and right hand fingers for a lefty. Meaning the two right lanes have tough spots and lefties use two hands for those lanes whereas a righty would generally cover them both with their right hand. I think that makes sense. My point was that it might be a tad easier for you. Razz

Side note, I tried this song again today and I got a solid 100k lower. Sad I haven't had much time to play because of work and I think it's gotten to me. Or I'm just having a temporary dip in skill level. My hands get pretty tired from painting all day, maybe that makes me slower. No idea. Beats me!

I do work pretty hard on my goals. I never managed to succeed with rolls to a great extent. They're just horrible horrible things that my brain can't see through. It sees every other pattern but it can't make up for my fingers being too slow for a roll. :/ oh well, I'll stick to alternating songs like this rather than ones with really fast multi-lane rolls (I'm looking at you here ryu)!
*ahem* Those rolls have a reason! In particular, in medusa, there's 15nps and 31nps rolls; not only do those rolls feel better spread out across multiple lanes, the engine also can't handle more than about 16-17nps...

Are you not enjoying those [1][23][23][23]-[1][2][2][2]-[1][23][23][23]-[1][3][3][3] patterns on Burning Halo?

That plus I'm a very chordy charter to begin with lol

Okay, I don't even know where this is going anymore...

2014-03-02 16:44:40

ryugecin
Amber
Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by XxHydroxX on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Multiple lane rolls are always a pain xD I know your pain Dub.

XxHydroxX
Ruby
Ruby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top