Schedules (Schedules is not 10 characters. This should put it nicely up within the limits)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Schedules (Schedules is not 10 characters. This should put it nicely up within the limits)

Post by dubyahhh on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 am

I started and am in the process of finishing my schedule for next semester. I was just wondering if anyone was taking any classes that they were excited about! I get to take three chemistry classes (Inorganic, Analytical, and Biochemistry (I hope)) and I'm pretty excited about those! I have to get them out of the way because I'm also in the process of changing my major from "Bioprocess Engineering" to "Bioprocess Engineering/Chemistry." :)I have to get the paperwork for that filled out. I'll be doing that this week so I don't have to worry when finals come around.

If you're not in school then does anyone have anything planned for the Summer or whenever? I'm not going anywhere exciting but someone might be. Let everybody know what you get to do that you're happy about! Summer's coming and nobody's mentioned it yet! I'll be the first and probably not the last.

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Schedules (Schedules is not 10 characters. This should put it nicely up within the limits)

Post by jamie00 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:45 pm

Wow! Your subjects always sound so complicated. What sort of career do you want to go into with those three?
Next year (starting in september) my four courses will be Performing Arts, Philosophy, English Literature and Music Technology. It's gonna be a lot of work!
This summer i'm going to Italy for two weeks which should be amazing! Im also going to Download Festival which is the biggest rock/metal festival in the UK. Very Happy

Designer

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/jbaileymusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Schedules (Schedules is not 10 characters. This should put it nicely up within the limits)

Post by ryugecin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 pm

INORGANIC chemistry

I bet you must be so happy!!! The rest of that sounds really fun, though.

Sadly, as always,

2014-03-02 16:44:40

ryugecin
Amber
Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by say892 on Fri May 23, 2014 2:17 am

Woo! College!

I'm taking Music 102 as an elective which is "Intro to Music Listening!" Basically we analyze music, with things like pitch, tone, etc. which I find really cool and interesting!

Also more programming, I'll start my second year of Java.

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top