Dub's Going On A Trip!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dub's Going On A Trip!

Post by dubyahhh on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:16 pm

So, I'll be going to Texas for an internship this summer (I found out yesterday afternoon, finally)! I'm taking a route that's more or less straight from Rochester, NY to Houston, TX (to be general about where I live and where I'll be working, you stalkers (I'm kidding, of course. <333)). If there's anyone in that general line that wants to meet me then I'll be going that way around mid May. Smile I know of one person I'll definitely be stopping to see, but I was wondering if there's anybody else in the general vicinity of the route I have to take. Just a thought!

In other news, is there anybody else that has a cool job? Or is going a long ways away for a job this summer? Anybody? I think I'll be working at an oil refinery (since I'm essentially a chemical engineering major) so I'm pretty excited. Was curious if anyone else was also excited about a job!

Last edited by dubyahhh on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It seems I can't spell with my iPad.)

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dub's Going On A Trip!

Post by say892 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 am

Have fun on your trip n00b! Iowa is kind of out of that path unfortunately...

As for jobs, none yet, trying to get one or an internship for my software engineering major. Would LOVE to work at a gaming company, but we'll see. Razz

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dubyahhh on Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:29 am

Meeting with Sadaar confirmed for May 14ish! Woo! Very Happy Hopefully that'll be a good start to a good summer! Smile

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top