What do you guys do to relax?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you guys do to relax?

Post by dubyahhh on Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:25 pm

I guess just what do you guys do to relax? Like when everyone else is gone and you're maybe a little stressed, what makes it just stop? I write this having just taken a candlelit bubble bath with some piano music playing. I haven't talked to anyone yet today and it's just wonderful. Usually I'd be in a chemistry lab right now wondering when I would ever have a break again. So whatever you guys do, maybe it would be something I or someone else would like to try. I fully recommend the candlelit bubble bath, I don't care how girly it sounds. Totally worth it. That's all I have for today, just post something if you do see this! We seem to have a severe lack of posts this month. For obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean we all need to never talk!

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you guys do to relax?

Post by Shycheers on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Nice dub not girly at all. A nice quiet day out riding is always fun.  Hope ur enjoyin ur relax time though
Shycheers
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by say892 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm a huuuuuge fan of just going out at night and walking around campus. It's been getting more difficult because of the cold and all, but it's still nice sometimes. Even at a college campus, there aren't too many people out around midnight, and it's super peaceful just to walk around and look at the stars, moon, and whatever else you find. You may even meet some people who you'll probably never see again! It's a great time.

Also video games, they take me away from life. Smile

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aza292 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:49 pm

If I'm ever feeling stressed, I find that either going for a run or having a shoot around in the backyard (basketball hoop) helps me feel a lot better. Also like Ryan, I use video games to get away sometimes, its a great way of taking your mind off things and going into another world almost.

Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top