So This Finally Happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So This Finally Happened

Post by dubyahhh on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 am

Not that great right? Kinda meh? Well, that's with my off hand. Also known as my left. I've been trying to force myself to write fluently with my left hand (since everybody's a righty I thought I may as well try to swap over) so I've switched everything in my daily life over (brushing teeth, eating, opening doors, everything I notice). Tap Tap seemed like something I could manage lefty. It took more than a few tries, but it totally seems to be helping (along with all that other stuff).

It's just, when I first started playing my goal was to get to two million on Battle Royale (obviously with my right hand) and I'm just glad I can do it now with my left. Smile My record is 2.41M so don't try think this is my highest or anything. Razz

Also, lefties are n00bs so I thought I should become as n00b like as possible(not my real reason but I don't know if correlation implies causation here soooooo). More specifically, software engineers who are also lefties and who are also named Ryan are n00bs. Not that I know anyone like that in particular, but if I did they'd be a total n00b, I'm sure. :wtf:

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So This Finally Happened

Post by say892 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:32 am

dubyahhh wrote:Also, lefties are n00bs so I thought I should become as n00b like as possible(not my real reason but I don't know if correlation implies causation here soooooo). More specifically, software engineers who are also lefties and who are also named Ryan are n00bs. Not that I know anyone like that in particular, but if I did they'd be a total n00b, I'm sure. :wtf:

n00000000b everyone wants to be a n00b. Very Happy

But nicely done! Welcome to the leftie club. Wink

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ryugecin on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:35 pm

This is actually really interesting, because I actually play SM with my left hand exclusively, but I play TTR with 1L-2/3R beacheagle grip.... gratz on that score! That song still sucks, btw...

2014-03-02 16:44:40

ryugecin
Amber
Amber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top