Just Do This

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Do This

Post by dubyahhh on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:19 pm

Admit it when you make a mistake. Nobody else will care and you'll be a much better person for it. I spent 20 minutes after a match trying to convince a guy I played with that although everyone else had made mistakes (which he had been very happy to point out every time) he had also made some fairly critical errors. Now, I make plenty of mistakes in real life and when I'm playing games. Mistakes are harder to admit in real life, admittedly. All I ask is that at the very least you guys admit when you make a mistake while gaming. Because not admitting mistakes in a game can be as frustrating to other people as in real life. I went through a list of mistakes I made to that guy, but all he had to say was that I should have played a different champion. I ran a 2.0 KDA, he barely managed a 1.0. I made plenty of mistakes, but you have to admit them to get better. Some people never do this. Don't be in that group.

TL;DR : Don't be that guy, admit that you did something wrong. Even if it's only to yourself. You'll be better for it.

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Do This

Post by Shycheers on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:06 pm

Team is team u win or lose as a team just pointing that out no 1 is perfect an it's what u do wit the mistakes u made that make u better blaming others is a cope out an every1 knows it dub u did show u r the better competitor
Shycheers
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum