Rest In Peace

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rest In Peace

Post by dubyahhh on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:46 pm

So... I'm sure that for those of you who are still around (hi shy, Ryan, aza, and occasional other guest) you've already heard that Robin Williams died today. I don't post often (probably could have done better in the past too, but oh well) but I like to use things that have impacted me as topics of conversation. Seeing as Robin Williams was such an integral part of my life (in the sense that he was just the lovable comedian/voice actor that made me enjoy whatever he was in) I thought I'd mention it here. I think a little piece of all of us died today... At least anyone my age. Genie was such an important character in Aladdin and I HOPE everyone has seen Good Will Hunting (he won an Oscar for that speech he gave Will in the park on their second meeting (the scene went for like five unbroken minutes, it's simply astounding), just saying) so I'm pretty sure everyone knows him as a solid actor/comedian.

I don't know where I was going with this. I'm just really sad right now. I hope robin is happy wherever he ended up. He certainly made enough people happy that I think he deserves the best. So... I'll stop now. He was a good man. That's what I want to say.

~Carl Sagan(Look him up)

dubyahhh
N00b

Location : Upstate New York (There's more to the state than NYC)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rest In Peace

Post by say892 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:59 am

I shared this on facebook. As it is a suicide, and it's always tough to hear about these things. If anyone needs to chat ever, just let me know, I'm here. Smile

Robin Williams will be greatly missed, there's too many movies to list for me here, so I'll just say Aladdin, Jumanji, Hook, Flubber, and more.

say892
N00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie00 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Rest in peace. This world, and society in the larger portion, does not understand human nature enough to reach out to those in need. I hope he found peace.

Designer

View user profile https://soundcloud.com/jbaileymusic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top